Thursday 7 June 2012

I have been given a book as a present by my friend Paolo.

I have been given a book as a present by my friend Paolo.
The book was a perfect choice as in the 350 pages were a few lines that that stood out for me.
The writer Robert Kiyosaki and his sister Buddhist Nun Emi wrote Rich Brother, Rich Sister, to show two different paths to spirituality, happiness and money.
He writes "who, we are born to be, is to discover our path, and discover our life's journey, not life's destination."
Robert attended church as a young man and the preacher said the following, which impressed me ;
"We are born human beings. This means we are both humans and beings.
Humans have limits.
Beings are limitless.
Humans get old,beings evolve. Humans die, beings do not, humans need jobs whilst beings have missions."

We are fortunate to be able to receive a message from an author we have never met, and be affected by it.

Thanks Paolo
Nathan




Sent from my iPhone and
http://www.dharmamaster.com
With love