Tuesday 24 April 2012

Advice---

Advice---
A man went to the Dharma Master to ask advise.
" My life is miserable I have a very small house , one room and it's too crowded.
There's my wife , our eight children, her old parents , my sick dad,our deaf uncle and crippled sister.
I cannot pay for a bigger house what shall I do?"
The Master thought and asked ,
"do you have any animals ?"
"Yes we have five goats , three cows , ten chickens, two cats, one horse and a dog."
The Master said ,"let them all into the house for a week."
The man was puzzled but he respected the Master, so did what he said.
Life became a nightmare, he had to sleep standing up and the room stank.
He ran to the Master after a week nearly crazy.
The Master was pleased and said "now go home and take the animals out , you will be suprised how much space there is now."
Deep inside everyone there is an empty space and that emptiness is divine
That emptiness is reality.
The Buddha called it "Shunyata."
Sooner or later, one has to come to terms with inner emptiness and reality.
Nathan


Sent from my iPhone and
http://www.dharmamaster.com
With love