Monday 20 May 2013

Present moment....

Present moment....

I was listening to the radio this morning and a brilliant doctor was discussing his lecture on the following

Four most important things to say in life

I forgive you
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you

I cannot go through my life, which is so finite, holding on to things that were said or done causing emotions to be carried to my own or to your detriment

To forgive,

is not to forget,
but to enable me to get on with my life and to remind me that someone else's past actions do not reflect on the future and that I will not allow those actions to be repeated

Please forgive me

To ask for forgiveness is asking to forgive an action that we believe should never have happened and was usually due to outside influence
This is done to satisfy the ego

To be able to say sorry and apologize with humility is another matter

Apologizing doesn't always mean that we are wrong and that they are right, it is just we value that relationship more than we value our own ego

Our present moment is not to be affected by things that happened yesterday,
to be stewed over and over,
until all relationships are soured by past actions

Thank you

To be able to say thank you for your help,
the way keep the family together,
the way you behave when I am wrong

My thanks to myself and the Universe for a well life and for a well death

(He lived well and he died well)

My life and death shall not be affected by my past,
but be a present moment of life and all it has to offer.

I shall not let my tomorrow's be dictated to by events that have no bearing on my present moment and that is why I ask for forgiveness for past indiscretions

I love you

To utter these three sacred words is akin to spiritual renewal

To love all around us shows that we have let go of all the rubbish that stops us from being fulfilled as a person

This enabling is paramount for living a happy satisfied life

So, to all that think they have been wronged in any way,
please use these four most important things

I forgive you
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you

With Metta
Nathan


Sent from my iPhone and
http://www.dharmamaster.com
With love