Wednesday 23 January 2013

"The power of I am"

"The power of I am"
I saw these words the other day and a light turned on in my head.
I thought about how strong our words are and how our words effect us.

"I am sick, I am tired, I didn't sleep a wink last night, I hate you, I hate my job,I can't stand banks, government, weather, dogs, cats, relatives."

The list is endless.
The effect is instant and not only do we carry these thoughts with us,
we pass them on.
We can cause a ripple effect that can touch dozens of people effecting how they feel and all of those they mix with.
The effect can be disastrous.
Hundreds of people having a bad day because you decided to vent a negative "I am."

How about
"I am strong,
I am beautiful,
I am full of vigor.
Full of love,
I am perfect."

With Metta
Nathan


Sent from my iPhone and
http://www.dharmamaster.com
With love